Next To My Reading Chair

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Word


Diligent: characterized by steady, earnest, and energetic effort

I desire this. I need this. I will be focusing on this for 2012.

In being diligent, I will be be focused on what I should be doing. I will be disciplined in following the Lord's will for my time and my days. I will be consistent in doing what is needed such as my daily quiet time, my homemaking and homeschooling. My husband and children will experience more of my love for them in real and tangible ways.

Titus 2:4-6


Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment